- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- A written message, esp. in business or diplomacy
- A note or record made for future use
- memo: a written proposal or reminder
- Memorandum Recordings is an Australian record label dedicated to conserving and archiving important Australian sounds from the brink.
- A memorandum or memo is a document or other communication that helps the memory by recording events or observations on a topic, such as may be used in a business office. The plural form is either memoranda or memorandums.
- A document recording the terms of a contract or other legal details
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; “Format this letter so it can be printed out”
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
memorandum of association format – Format
UK two CD collection of B-sides and rarities from the British Electronic Pop duo. The Pet Shop Boys’ 12 UK Top 10 albums and their 40 UK Top 20 singles simply speak for themselves. Their mountain of hit singles also contain a perhaps less well-known but equally exquisite collection of b-sides and bonus tracks. To celebrate this prolific songwriting and recording, an incredible 38 b-sides and bonus tracks have now been collected together from singles released between 1996 to 2009, to create Format. All tracks have been remastered and the box booklet features an interview with Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe by Jon Savage (author of ‘England’s Dreaming’ and ‘Teenage’). EMI.
Monumentul Memorandumului (Memorandum Monument) – Unirii Square – Municipiul Cluj-Napoca
Scan of the inside front cover of an antique memorandum book I bought in an antique fair